Eco-friendly Mask: Red-Blue Checkered
Hurry! Only 7 Left in Stock!
Inspired by your everyday favourite prints and patterns, these cutoffs are specially picked for our mask curations and created to help you make a statement and express your personal style.
Designed to be reusable, upcycled from preloved designer clothes, and handmade with care: introducing our 100% eco-friendly masks.
Note that the fabric swatches are for your reference and the actual product alignment will be subjected to the fabric run. Our expert seamstresses will choose the best alignment for your order, so every piece will be unique!
- Made with natural fibers (cotton/linen) to ensure breathability
- Measures 13 x 12cm, with 69 cm tie-back strap
- Structured design to fit the natural contours of your face for added comfort
- Adjustable self-tie strap to allow personalised fit
- Lined and reveals side opening for removable filter (not included with purchase)
- Non-medical and non-surgical grade
- Packed in washable, 100% cotton muslin carrying pouch
Why did we start on this?
Style Theory has always been in the business of sustainable fashion. Many ask us what do we do with clothes that don’t make the cut for rental or resale? Instead of recycling the retired clothes to textile recycling plants, we wanted to offer a new way for more users to join our sustainable movement and close the loop.
Introducing the fabric upcycling mask production project, where we uphold our responsibility as a circular fashion company to offset carbon footprint and not contribute to more waste.
How does this contribute to our vision?
- Responsible recycling: Designed to be reusable, we upcycled preloved designer clothes to make masks that you can care for easily.
- 100% eco-friendly: Reduce the spread of discarded single-use face masks.
- Mask but make it fashion: We want to make it easy for you to fall in love with wearing a mask. Turn functional into fun with our selection of styles, from statement to chic.
- Handmade with care: Each mask is thoughtfully designed to ensure personalised fit. We also disinfect the masks with anti-bacterial spray before it’s packaged and delivered to you.
Follow these care instructions with a little TLC and it will last a long time:
- Hand wash before first use and after every use in lukewarm water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Avoid wringing out excess water to help maintain its shape
We offer delivery within 2-5 business days to all addresses in Singapore (except Jurong Island, Changi Airport, and other offshore islands).Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Any purchase with designer bags: $20 shipping fee
- Any purchase without designer bags:
- Mask-only purchase: Buy 2 or more accessories to enjoy FREE delivery. Else, $3.50 shipping fee applies.
- Mask with apparel purchase: FREE delivery
Please note that all mask purchases are final and we do not allow for returns, exchanges or refunds. Do read all the product descriptions before purchasing.